P.S: Should you want to read an intro to how the UBA AFRI card works, the requirements to link the card to PayPal successfully, and the possibility of moving funds from PayPal to the AFRI prepared card, click and read below.
If not, let’s go down to the steps to moving funds from your PayPal Dollar account using the UBA AFRI card and to Naira.
Typically, anyone can use the Visa-branded AFRI card to make a purchase with a merchant and move funds from a platform like PayPal because it is designed as an international card.
That is, you can get and use the UBA AFRI card both as a UBA and non-UBA account owner.
When the transaction is authorized, the cardholder pays a transaction fee of 1.5% known as OCT inflow – (Original Credit Transaction inflow).
Before you plan to withdraw into the card, you must activate it by funding so the bank can charge what is called – a card issuance fee which is $3.15 for the Dollar Prepared Card and N1,000 for the Naira Afri Card.
And if you misplace the card, you can request a new one by contacting the UBA customer support personnel.
In a real sense, the UBA card acts as a standalone bank – as there are many possibilities with the card.
- Use a verified PayPal account.
- Have access to your PayPal email account.
- Get your UBA AFRI card.
- Load money to activate your Afri card.
- Get the Phone number linked to your PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Go to Link a card as shown on your Account
- Enter your card details and click on “Link Card”.
- Enter the PayPal code sent to your phone number.
- Confirm the code.
- Your card is confirmed and linked.
A full proof guide was shared here on linking the card to account.